Skip to content

Expert

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

448 results found

1. Re-Structure the new Payment model (VETERINARIANS)

The new tier system and the way in which experts are placed in tiers makes absolutely no sense. It is based on a "computer alogorithm"? Whatever that really means. It seems like it is just a means for Just Answer to pay the experts less. Even if your answers are clear, thought out and empathetic, there is no guarantee you will be placed in platinum. (Which is STILL less than what we were getting paid before, this makes no sense whatesover)- AND THEN, it will change on a weekly basis?!

Experts everywhere are dissatisfied with the new system. "Tiers" are…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow time stamps on questions

It helps to know how long a question has been waiting so that I can address the issue immediately in my intro with a "sorry it has taken someone a bit to get back with you".

I try and answer questions that have been sitting around a while and am often met with an angry "I posted this two days ago, why are you responding now" types of responses.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow experts in other categories to review questions for quality

Trying to please the computer system is frustrating, and a computer/algorithm is not a good judge of quality.

Pay experts 1-2 dollars per question to review any questions outside of their own category. This allows experts to judge answers based on quality (and not the "correctness" of the answer).

This will give all experts the opportunity to earn when their own category is slow, and also provide all experts with knowledge of how to write a good answer through the answers they rate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new payment model is unfair to experts

Under the old system, I had a 99.6% acceptance rate. My average payout per question was $17.00.

Under the new system, my customers are still happy with my answers, I receive bonuses, and my responses are as thorough as they have always been. BUT my payout rate is $10.00.

Although I always respond and click complete my answer rate has fallen to 99% without explanation. My quality rate has fallen to 4.17. I have implemented the recommended techniques and yet my score keeps falling.

My main goal has always been to provide a complete answer to my customers. It is…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make bonuses for certain types of questions benefit the people who are regularly answering those types of question

Hi there! I just wanted to give feedback on the new Animal Behavior bonus.

While the bonus to help initiative is nice, it's a bit penalizing to the people who have already been hopping in to help answer these questions.

For example, someone who completely ignores behavior questions only has to answer 150 questions to get the full bonus, where as I (who answered 189 of them last month according to my report) will have to answer 339 questions to get the full bonus.

These questions are usually long, involved, and time consuming. It would be nice to see incentive…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pay veterinarians better

The suggested tiered payments for veterinarians is abysmal. Suggesting that a person with 8 years minimally of higher education could be paid $2 per question is quite frankly, insulting. All responses should be paid and quality of answers be regularly peer-reviewed, but everyone should receive payment for every thorough answer and have it be worth the time and effort required- $15 at minimum per question.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the higher tiers more realistic to achieve

Currently, the higher tiers (Gold and Platinum) appear to be unfairly weighed and unrealistic to achieve, no matter how hard you try. Having significantly increased my time writing answers to diligently follow all tips and advice provided by JA on increasing my quality rate, it has made zero difference and some weeks even results in a dip in the score. Where is the incentive for experts to give their time and expertise if they are battling an unrealistic and skewed scoring system? Either this mystery algorithm needs to change and be tweaked or the tiers need to be adjusted to…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tell experts when a premium offer has popped up for the customer

Also, ensure it doesn't look like we're the ones offering it as that's dishonest and we have to deal with a mad customer afterward. We often are talking with a client and all the sudden they'll yell "NO!" and we have no clue why until it dawns on us that the customer is responding to a $39 offer. What's more is if they accept it and we hadn't intended to use it, they are even more irate because "we" offered. That's not fair to experts and it'd be nice if 1-the site doesn't pretend the expert is offering and 2-the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Go back to the old payment system!

This new payment model has resulted in me earning far less than I was earning. I am not sure what was wrong with the old system, but it likely yielded better answers. Now you have experts snagging every question possible and not only the ones they are most qualified to answer. This has to be leading to less satisfaction on the customer side. Previously I had a very high rate of answers being accepted because I only chose questions that I could provide a quality answer for.
    If my 2 cents could be passed up the chain of command, I…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change these short bonus periods.

I would like to comment on this new two week Bonus program that you have instituted. I believe it severely penalizes those experts that at other times answer questions in the veterinary category making it impossible to meet the required level for the bonus. Equally important this makes it impossible to even meet the base level of question answering during these bonus periods. Unless Just Answer is controlling the questions that we even see, during this time I go from having questions to answer at all times to having no questions to answer for hours if not days during these…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give us proper feedback so we can increase our tier rating.

Give us real feedback as to how to increase our scores. It is not fair that in the legal field and other fields the system continues to decrease our payment without telling us what we can do to implement changes. Lawyers are not going to stick around for $4 -$10 a question when we have no idea what we are doing wrong. This isn't fair. We want real feedback so that we can ensure that our scores go up, not down.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customer Opt-Outs Need to be Restricted

It was unfair before and even more so now with the new payment model. It is highly unfair to allow customers to opt out of posts and reduce Experts' earnings on the posts to $2.00 when the Experts have spent time answering the customers' questions just because the customers do not find the answers favorable. Experts do not make the rules and should not be punished for not telling the customers what they want to hear. Give the customers tool for asking for a "Second Opinion" instead of Opt-Out.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. go back to the Old Payment Model in the Tax category.

My earnings under the New Payment Model are never correct, payments are not credited in a timely manner, and when questions are raised, I never receive information about my earnings that make sense. The New Payment Model is not transparent at all.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give more transparency to the tier payment rating system

I feel like the lack of feedback in the weekly payment systems is detrimental to the expert. I kept getting tagged for "expert engagement". Seeing as I was chatting with almost every single customer, I had to go back and forth with expert help.

Come to find out, it was due to the amount of time I was waiting before clicking "complete" on an answer where the client never replied.

This has very little to do with the quality of my answers, especially when a customer is not re-engaging in the conversation.

We should know exactly how the system grades…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Premium Service

I think we should all take a vote to decide on which categories have which offer. This will give real world feedback as to which offers work and don't and are likely to both be good for the company as well as the customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Premium Service

Allow experts to upsell to customers by changing their premium service.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Premium Service

Allow experts to see what offers are on the customers screen and what they look like.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer Feedback

I have had multiple customers request to rate me differently after they have rated me negatively, however out system do not offer this. I think it would be ideal to allow the customer to adjust their rating one more time. I think if it were a forever option it would cause problems, but give them two opportunities to make a decision.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. give us 2 completed boxes

Hi,

I have mentioned that it is inherently unfair to rate an Expert on customer engagement solely based on the first time the Expert clicks Completed.

The following question is a good illustration of this:

https://professional-secure.justanswer.com/chat/index/36c14db17d5e43f7834e293c5fd135ec

The odds that my first answer was correct are quite high, but this is the first customer I ever encountered with this type of question who was not in fact being scammed and actually was contractually involved the the World Bank. What are the odds of that?

After he corrected my completely understandable misunderstanding, I posted 17 times before I was able to understand…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Request Center - I don't want to see questions another expert is working on

I spend inordinate amounts of wasted time opening questions and sifting through questions only to find that another expert is already working on the question. There's no reason I need to see these locked questions. I only want to see the available questions. Thank you.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?