Skip to content

Expert

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

448 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Chips for housekeeping

I think it'd be good to give 1 JA Chip for a miscategorized question report or a customer service report (for example, if a customer posts a "question" trying to close their account, and we do the report to get it closed). While doing these reports, we miss "real" questions, and this would give a small incentive to do housekeeping reports on behalf of the site.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't display introduction or "Thank You" screens/windows during expert surveys.

If you're going to conduct post-answer surveys, don't display a "Thank You for sharing your opinion" screen after the survey answer is submitted. It just results in a lot of unnecessary clicking which slows down the workflow.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pharmacy category should be separate from Medical

I would like to suggest to have Medical and Pharmacy categories separate. There are only a handful of us pharmacists and we get a few questions per day. But ever since the category was merged with Medical, which has thousands of MDs, us pharmacists get barely any questions to answer.
    Not only that, MDs are not really trained to answer pharmacy specific questions such as Pharmacy laws. I would suggest to please have these 2 categories separate as starting September 1, all of the pharmacy questions will be answered very fast by the pharmacists considering no more customer rating is…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Note the timing for the questions

Many customers are frustrated with the long way and we have no sense of how long they're waiting and that can result in us getting a negative rating period it would be really nice if we could have them in reverse chronological order or even with times on them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make a commitment to crediting questions consistently and timely w/in 24 hours. No exceptions.

This Saturday, I spent an exorbitant amount of time hinting for random straggler "non-completed" questions. I got every uncompleted question completed in time foe the question review Sunday. Then Sunday comes and I see a question discrepancy of 16 questions from Saturday!!! Meaning I answered 16 questions the site had not yet accounted for. And since these were likely mainly ones I flipped to completed, I am still showing with an INACCURATE completion rate and no doubt have been dinged to receive the lowest working score I have had to date, despite my single most productive week on JA ever…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bonus

gsmith12853

Jul 21, 2020, 10:58 PM PDT

I wonder if there is a possibility of extending the $2 bonus into August? The opportunity of raising a payment tier seems to be low! With a 4.03 quality grade and a 93% answer rate and low question volume for electrical category the bonus would help ! My expert score was raised only 2% in one week. It would take over 18 months to get to the next tier at that rate! I am still not convinced that is platform is any better than the old one. At this rate I'm answering more…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to mark myself "on break" or "offline" so that customers could see that

I'd like my customers to know when I'm "on break" or "offline" so they wouldn't buzz me with question after question, becoming anxious that I wasn't responding. This has even happened in the middle of the night. (I left customers know up front that I will ALWAYS respond but sometimes I could be taking a break, sleeping, etc - they don't seem to read that).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Janitorial and Maintenance

I think there should be a category for cleaning, janitorial and general building maintenance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Question subcategories

I think we should be allowed to answer the questions we know the answers to. I'm a plumber but have 30+ years working on small engines and have the questions show up in my feed but it was pointed out that this is not allowed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Public speaking and speech writing

I have been part of an on going public speaking course both as a student and a teacher. I've spoken to groups as small as 10-15 people and as large as several thousand. I think there should be a place for speech writing advice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Small business startup and marketing

I think there is potential here. I've started 2 businesses and made some good decisions and some bad. I wish there was something available when I started

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. here is a suggestion since you are updating experts ratings and quality sore and answer rate week to week, you should also update their earn

here is a suggestion
    since you are updating experts ratings and quality sore and answer rate week to week, you should also update their earnings week to week as well. before we had an idea of our earnings based on client feedback.
    now our earnings seem to be more of a mystery in the cloud in a crazy formula
    I suspect you can incentivize experts to work more if you update their earnings on a week to week basis to let them know their efforts that week translated into earnings.

so experts don't have to wait a full month to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a new sub-category in Cars called "Holden"

A new sub-category in Cars called "Holden", an Australian car manufacturer. Very popular seller, and many customers come here for advice.

Gary

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please stop flooding the CE categories with experts who only know how to respond with "Please unplug your device and wait 5 minutes..."

The quality of expert responses in the CE categories has been in a tailspin ever since the New Payment Model became the norm. In addition to some long-time experts who should know better, there are dozens of newer experts who can't troubleshoot beyond telling the customer to unplug their device before proclaiming "your device is broken, buy a new one". It is understandable when an expert posts a response like this to a non-responsive customer, but this shouldn't be their initial response especially went the customer's question has nothing to do with the limited number of situations where that response…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Earnings Report Needs to go Back

To the way it was
    Not knowing what the up to date OVERALL earnings are including the questions...is not acceptable.
    i work all day and I should know what I made that day, not waiting around for moderators or a computer algorithm to figure it out over a week...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Split dream interpretation from relationship category or remove it all together.

Why is dream interpretation lumped in with the relationship category? The dream questions sit and sit. These need to either go away or get lumped on their own. I should not be allowed access to a category I have never applied for nor am I qualified in yet suddenly, dream interpretations fell into my relationship field and never get picked up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. +$2 bonus

You give a +2 bonus which has a time limit of 30 minutes in which you must send an answer or you don't get paid. You then discourage experts to not check the "complete" button until the conversation is over. That seems very counter intuitive. There are many questions that last longer than 30 minutes before you can call a question complete so you're forcing us to press the complete button early if we want to get our bonus. You need to remove the 30 minutes time limit to send an answer, and instead put a 30 minute time limit…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automotive completed Answer identifier

Since completed answers directly effects the answer rate we need a identifier to see what answers are completed and what requests need attention ..accepted answers turn green in the My request List..
    can we turn questions that are not finalized Yellow or some other color so we know we need to finalize a answer .S.I spend hours rechecking if everything is answered with a good answer and the check mark has been marked "Completed"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notification of payment in MyRequests

I want to be able to look at MyRequests and tell which questions have been paid out. OR put an indicator on the question page itself. Right now, I have to open MyRequests in one page, and Earnings Report in another, and cross-reference them myself, which is time consuming and wastes time I could spend working with customers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?