Skip to content

Expert

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

448 results found

1. I would like to receive an email notification for each refund and also a reason from the customer for the refund.

In past, I worked in programming category writing programs for customers. They accepted and left me a brilliant feedback about the code and how it worked but later, bang! Refunded 3-4 accepts without explanation. This happens in other categories also, so a refund reason from customer will be brilliant. I always wanted this feature. Thanks.

535 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ratings system needs work.

The ratings system sucks! You can try to help on a question that has been "sitting" for a while and get a negative rating for taking too long (as well as not get paid). You can "opt out" of a question and get a negative rating. Customers will rate you before a troubleshooting process is even complete.

474 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 392 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Expert Opt Out

When an Expert Opts out He /She is granted Immunity from Positive or Negative feedback. All of my Negative feedback comes from Opt outs and it seems a tad unfair. We opt out so the customer has a chance at the answer he / she is after.

233 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add remote desktop feature in computer or programing categories to save customer time

Add remote desktop feature in computer or programing categories to save customer time and prompt answer

222 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I use photos and diagrams frequently to convey a message clearly. It is quite difficult currently.

I use photos and diagrams frequently to convey a message clearly to the customer. It is quite difficult using the format currently in place. Make it easier to upload photos for customers from their cameras or computers.

185 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How many Experts would like the compensation split increase by achieving certain levels i.e. 1000 accepts, 2000 etc?

This would be a major motivation factor for Experts to stay connected etc. 50./50 to start but some increase in split percentage to reward success is part of most sales models. The better one does , the more they are compensated.

161 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give chips for recategorizing wrong postings

When a question is posted to the wrong category, it can be half an hour to an hour (at idle times, even several hours) before someone issues a recategorize request.

I think this is partially because there's no motivation to recategorize items. No reward, no motivation.

I suggest giving a few chips to an expert who posts a recategorize request. Two or three seems about right - not enough to motivate incorrect requests, but enough to make it worth the 60 seconds it takes to make the request.

146 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Negative Rating Removal

The current reasons for removing negative ratings don't go far enough. If the problem can't be traced to a site problem, and the expert feels that the negative rating is unjustified, then there should be a technical review by one of the assisting experts in the appropriate category (I forget what you call them at the moment) to recommend that the negative rating either be removed or let it stand. There are some customers that blame the expert for an answer they don't like (not necessarily bad news) even if the expert has given a quality answer and has had…

140 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Payment methods other than paypal

The thing is that I am in a country where paypal does not exist. I have to request my friend abroad who has to send me the money from another country to my country. That way I lose a lot of money when it changes from one currency to another and it is highly unreliable. PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE introduce another payment method like a wire transfer (I am ready to pay the fee of a wire transfer).

129 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need an additional button to go with "Info Request" and "Answer"

We need an additional button to go with "Info Request" and "Answer" I like to let the customer know I have received photos and am researching their item and with the current system I have to do and IR when it really is not an IR. It would be nice to have a button that says 'Researching'. 'Info Received' or something along those lines. Thank you

128 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Close some threads to the public.

In some threads the answer is not with some customers a matter of saying you need to do this and explaining why and which parts. In some threads you give away a lot of information because you have to do a step by step with the customer, especially in appliances. There is enough info given through testing and procedures that a lot of people will pick up on the answer right away without ever needing to see the final solution. Maybe it would be a good idea to close some of these type of threads to the public.

114 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix the problem of another expert being able to lock on your question while in chat mode

Stop allowing other experts to lock onto your questions. I can be in the middle of typing, (after conversing back and forth for 20 minutes with a customer), and the question unlocks and someone else locks me out. Bad set up.

109 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Kayla Gesek responded

Have you been able to screenshot and document your experience? The next time it happens, it would be really helpful if you could try and take a screenshot immediately when you’ve been kicked out (if you’re getting an error message, or does it just dump you onto another page?) The more information the better, then Tom in our Bugs forum can help diagnose the problem.

14. The issue with the rating system is whether it provides a complete picture of the reasons a customer rates bad service.

The issue with the rating system is whether it provides a complete picture of the reasons a customer rates bad service.

Solution: provide a drop down menu with a choice of

poor interaction with expert
    answer does not fit with problem
    difficulty with site
    prior negative experience with billing issues, ect

That pinpoints who is accountable for the poor rating

and provides a path to a targeted solution ...more cost effective

I posted this in the forum on the My Immunity scorecard thread and someone asked that I post it here.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A renewable 30 day time limit until answer is automatically accepted!

I assume a large portion of JA's cash is from deposits made by customers who ask 1 question, get the answer they wanted, close the window, and then never return to the site.

In that scenario, the customer receives the answer that they paid for, JA receives 100% of the deposit, and the Expert receives $0 for their work. "UNJUST!" I say.

A better option for everyone (including JA) would be to:

1.) Add in terms & conditions that the customer will have 30 days to rate/accept/decline the answer, or request a refund for the deposit.

2.) Send email warning…

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please pay us veterinarians better than the new tier system is suggesting

Hello, the new tier system is making me seriously consider whether or not this will be worth my time. Is there anything you can do to show us some respect for the eight plus years of training that we have had in order to be considered an expert? Many customers wait and wait without a response, and I think you're going to lose veterinarians with this new pay system, and the public will be dissatisfied. Please do not devalue us anymore than the public already does in our careers. Let us give our knowledge for the common good but also…

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Detailed description describing how I am not meeting you 'high quality standards'

Last Friday I received a very vague email about me "falling beneath our current quality standards" of JA. I would like to see a detailed description outlining HOW I am not meeting these standards. Especially in light of the fact that I have 98% feedback rating. No peer reports filed on me and maybe 1 refund a month if that. We cannot improve if we don't know what we are doing wrong. I have to admit I found this email pretty ironic by virtue of the fact that there are experts that are beyond rude to customers, post links to…

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a mandatory training session for new Experts outlining the what to do and what not to do when answering questions.

Educate the new experts so they know not to overpost, use answers as info requests or be unprofessional. Make sure the experts can spell and test them on this. Small errors are to be expected but a customer shouldn't have to buy a hillbilly handbook to decipher an answer. Make sure new techs know that they shouldn't jump in on another experts questions with one sentence answers just to get the accept after you have worked with the customer. It is time to bring quality back to JA, not quantity.

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Kayla Gesek responded

We’re happy to report that this is under way! We’re currently doing more than ever before to support a smooth transition into the community – we’ve created a handbook, introductory webinars, telephone outreach within the first 3 weeks of admittance, and an email series that explains the inner workings of the site (including things like reports, buzzing, overposting, and more).

19. Take away the ACCEPT button from the customer

I think the ACCEPT button should be taken away from the customer, so that we can get paid by a Good answer - Bad answer system, same as it is now but if the customer does not click accept they can still read the answer and log out of the site and may not come back. The terms should change and tell them that unless the Accept the answer they will still be charged unless they provide a decent reason why they are not accepting and it should be a Moderators decision and we should be informed.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customer asking for refunds and its impact on the rating of the expert

Sometimes customers ask for refund even after the expert gives a good answer. Experts put lot of effort and time to answer. Moreover customer refund results in negative rating for the expert. Over a period of time, if this accumulates, the expert is removed from the category (for no fault on his part).
    So if a customer asks for a refund, it may be allowed. But it should not affect the rating of the expert. His answer may be reviewed by independent experts and based on their report, rating may be given. This will prevent the expert being removed from…

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?