Skip to content

General

Hi Experts! We love your ideas!

Please share your ideas here so we can continue to make the site better for you.

Note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best to do what we can. Please keep the conversation to potential ideas and positive/constructive comments. Lounge rules apply.

270 results found

1. A pop up should appear when a customer rates negatively requesting the reason for doing so. That reason is then shared with us.

A pop-up should appear when a customer rates negatively requesting the reason for doing so. That reason is then shared with us.

157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customer Opt out

This new Customer Opt out function is not a bad idea, I just think it needs to be tweaked. Many times customers are opting out and not giving us the experts time to reply. Many times we are looking up information, checking for bulletins or recall information or could be in the middle of typing and the customer opts out. Customers have been opting out with in 1 min to 5 mins. This does not give us the time to respond. Not all Automotive experts are fast typers and it does take time for us to look up information. Allowing…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On Answer Request Center page, change label on feedback from "not my expertise" to "choose not to answer"

When you wish to remove a question from the page and it isn't that the question is too hard or other causes, it says "Not my expertise". In some cases, it is just that you choose not to answer the question. I think that label is a misnomer and it should say "choose not to answer" or remove from list" Some questions I can answer just fine, but choose not to as I feel the customer would prefer a vet for some questions. It is not that it isn't my expertise.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Phone request notification

We should get notified when one of our customer requested a phone call
    Right now if you`re not on that page there is no way of knowing that beside the request center page after 5 minutes of the request

It should be just like a standard post with the same notifications

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide a simple email or text method for photo upload.

Right from the start. In Appraisals, we need photos the majority of the time, but customers cannot easily navigate the photo upload, so they disappear. If we could say RIGHT FROM THE START "you can email them to *** or text them to ***," we'd keep them. But once they try to navigate the upload, we lose them and then never come back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rating Rating Rating

The rating system is flat out failing in so many ways.
    Thanks you were a great help, but I am broke and do not want to pay BAD, not refutable
    You took to long to address my concern POOR, not refutable
    Opt out, Thanks for trying, I will wait for another BAD, not refutable
    What wire colors go to the fuel pump? There black/red power and green/yellow ground BAD, not refutable

Though the rating over accepting may be good for Pearl, it is not good for experts. If I understand correct its the experts that make most of the money…

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back peer conversations

Too many "experts" on car categories are admitted into brands they have no idea how they work. Peer conversations are necessary so if the tech is now on point we can advise them the correct info or over post if they are way off base. We need to be one team here . Not fight with each other . The customer is important and truly need our help . Take this seriously please .

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Experts getting marked as Favorites!!

I love the new system where customers can marks us as their favorites! How ever, it would be nice to be able to click on the customer to see which customers are marking us as their favorites so if they request us in the future, we can identify them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Experts should be able to appeal poor ratings directly to JA when they have made a resonable effort, but the customer cannot be pleased.

The other night I spent over 3 hours with a customer that had 2 separate issues. I fixed 1, the other he just couldn't find what I was asking him for. So I graciously apologized and said I think we'll have to leave it here, and he still gave me a poor rating. So I left him a screen shot, and offered to keep helping, He closed the question and that was that. All of that for a $12 question out of the kindness of my heart, and no pay. Worse no recourse with JA. I think there should be…

78 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Experts should dispute ratings because often times customers expect something for nothing and when not acquired they purposely rate negative

Experts should dispute ratings because often times customers expect something for nothing and when not acquired they purposely rate negative...just to spite. or they rate negative so they don't have to pay... why add insult to injury. if we are not going to be compensated for our time, then we should at least be able to redeem ourselves by having an invalid rating removed. Sometimes or oftentimes people just will not rate you and go away never to return to the question in attempt to not compensate us for our time. That is a separate matter. but as far as…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. change Pear's replies to a different color.

It wouldbe nice if Pearl's text was a differen color from the clients. That way it'd be easier to filter between her dialogue and get to the meat of a question.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase the standard lock to one hour please

When a customer has a request for a particular expert, that expert should have at least one hour to respond

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. open up a phone or live discussions between experts and support staff as we do with our customers , so we can comunicate quicker.

As issues apear every day dealing on so many vast issues on so many different fields this would help keep us all on the same page and prevent issues before they happen in the future.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Let the first expert see which other (second) expert accepted a remote-assistance

I had it happen several times on me that I was the first expert to reply to a question and then another expert accepted a remote-assistance which I missed to see. All fine with that, he gets paid for it, I get the amount of the original-question. The problem is: several times, experts who accept remote-assistances, simply never contact the client at all (maybe they forget about it, maybe they do it on intention). So the client, after a while, will start complaining that the remote-assistance he paid for, was not performed. And the one who gets the blame and…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. bring back the work out shirts for the wheel

free advertisement for the site, and so comfortable to work out in!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give antiques experts a read only email account so that customers can directly email photos.

We need our own email (read only) with the customer's info blocked out
    just to receive photos. So many can't or would rather not use the clunky photo uploader.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Appeals Procedure / Review Process for Negative Feedback

The current system for Feedback is very unfair, recently I received several negative feedbacks from customers who rated me badly, not because of myself or performance, but because of site itself and/or their ignorance as to the fact this is a paid service.

One customer was fed-up that they kept getting emails every time I responded to them and were confused as to what was going on and where to reply. They told me said they had enough and left me a negative feedback. I mentioned this to customer services whom I asked if they could review and remove the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automotive Low accept rates

Since automotive questions don't have defined answers like most other categories. Automotive is more of a "Diagnostic service" then a Q&A service. Thus a customer is only going to be satisfied "IF" you can fix their car in this virtual fashion, which is quite challenging. We do provide a good service with premium information and thus payment should be mandatory for Automotive... You will lose all your good talent under the current system as your customers abuse the system badly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We finally need a custom bonus option *after* a remote assistance was done

Hi JA Expert Ops,

I want to emphasize once again that we really do need a way that a customer can enter a customer bonus amount AFTER a remote assistance was sold to them via the "Write a review give a bonus" button. It is lost money for JustAnswer and for us as experts otherwise.

I know that they can enter a custom amount if submitting a manual rating (so without a remote assistance), but after a remote assistance has been done, I have the case ever so often that they wish to pay a $20 bonus because they´ve been…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?