Skip to content

General

Hi Experts! We love your ideas!

Please share your ideas here so we can continue to make the site better for you.

Note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best to do what we can. Please keep the conversation to potential ideas and positive/constructive comments. Lounge rules apply.

270 results found

1. Grayed Out "Request NCR" Does Not Convey Enough Info

Any customer question for which the expert has already requested NCR should be visually distinct from questions for which NCR cannot yet request NCR because 72 hours have yet to elapse. Right now both are grayed out and I therefore cannot visually ascertain if I nave already requested NCR.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is like the 5th time I have seen AI say check fuel rail. Makes absolutely no sense

[Second opinion] We have a Nissan Altima SE and it won't start (2003). We pulled the codes and it said Cam position sensors which we replaced. It also said VVTI solenoids which we replaced. We also replaced the crank position sensor and fuel pump. We tried locking the car with the key and unlocking it but still won't start. Took it to a mechanic who said it gets spark for one revolution and then no spark. It seems to be a security system failure but we are not positive. It cranks well but won't start.
    JA: Are you certain it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to recommend a new category withing the "car's" section for (body/trim). We get so many questions

Now we can also have new experts to answer those unanswered questions too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow experts to disable the auto-offering of PSRs for situations where they are not appropriate.

The auto-offering of PSRs like "Secure Remote Assistance" continues to create problems in the computer categories. These offers are worded like they are coming from the expert which creates confusion in situations where the SR will not work such as mobile device problems, printer mechanical problems, unbootable PCs, etc. Please create a switch or a way to manually disable the auto offers so the offer isn't sent on questions like the above. The way the offers are worded make the expert look like a fool in situations like the above because the customer believes the expert is sending the offer…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New customers are frustrated with the auto premium service offer (live phone call ) in the homework category.

Phone call service is not at all relevant in the writing home work category questions. Neither the customer nor the expert want it but it seems they use the button unknowingly and jump in to trouble. Experts can't send offer for premium service like email delivery as the thread already has another offer. New customers ask why the system is made this much difficult for them. Please review this policy. Remove the live phone call option from writing category. Or else, make experts possible to send premium service offers irrespective of other services offered in the thread.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. stop blocking premium service offers

once the original expert posts a premium service offer it is locked to him. Even when he opts out of or is opted out of a question, no new expert is allowed to post a premium service offer. In my mind this is a BUG. and should be fixed. But i was told to put it on this page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow customers to add tips through the JA mobile app.

Right now customers can not add tips through the mobile app. Why is that? If I can tip an uber driver through the uber app customers here should be able to add tips through the JA app as well. This should be a no brainer, and a win-win for both sides. If customers are not able to tip, not only does the expert loose out. But JA also looses out because JA does keep a portion of that tip. By not allowing customers to tip through the JA app, the expert and JA both loose out on more money that…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Establish an trusted expert scheme for automatic accept

I've been an Car expert on Just answer for over 10 years now and there's an aspect to the site which has never sat well with me.

Chiefly that I have to answer 300 questions a month to get paid for 200. This is mainly down to a large number of customers whom post the question, read the answer and never return to rate or bother to rate .
    NCR's can help with this but this relies on me going through the question list regularly to follow up and unless the customer has left sufficient thanks ( which is rare)…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have a text field that we can insert a previously saved response with the press of a button.

A text field that loads pre-entered/ saved responses to save typing the same thing sometimes multiple times per day. Concept using modified screen shot here: http://jmp.sh/umNdkdw

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Consider telling the customer that the phone call offer is an automated offer and does not come from the Expert answering the question.

Please tell the customer that this is an automated offer and the Expert answering the question has no input in it. I have been called names and insulted and called a scam because of these offers when I have absolutely nothing to do with them. Then I am forced to respond to the customers' insults in the middle of my responses to them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New layout for Active requests to keep organized.

After a week with JA, I now understand importance of not opting out. With that being said I think it would be helpful if the experts could sort through the numerous Active Requests/non-response requests in their queue as we wait for customers to respond. I have over 20 non responses for 2-4 days at any given time and I'm a neat freak when it comes to workflow lol. As a solution, maybe based on dates, like 2 days old, 3 days old, etc., kind of like an email inbox. This would help to navigate and manage request in an optimal…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hidden Questions Should Not Make A Sound

Once you have hidden a question the "ding" should not go off if that question pops back up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. make it easier for clients to tip

I used to frequently get tips from customers, but have not received one in over 2 months. I had a client last night that wanted to tip me, but the screen came up and went away before he was able to. It would be nice to see the clients to easily be able to give their expert a tip if they feel that the service is exceptional. Here's a link to the discussion I had with the client after he posted a second question in order to give me a tip.
    https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/a6f9da81d06045d1b5ec8e72d657ec95

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show Hidden Requests Selectively

I have a suggestion that would improve the functionality of your site. You have a feature called "show hidden requests," which shows ALL hidden requests (which could be dozens and dozens of requests). The feature would be far better if it allowed the experts to SELECT specific hidden requests to be shown, instead of all of them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. replace the Remote Support confirmation page with a button in My Requests page

I suggest to replace the sometimes working Remote Support confirmation page with a clickable button in My Requests page. The button gets enabled when customer requests a remote support and the expert can click it when the service is provided reducing the needs for visiting the page multiple times and other mistakes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automate Remote Support download, installation and execution process after confirmation of Remote Support service

The number of senior clients with no computer knowlege has skyrocketed. I get at least three clients who do not understand what link or clicking it means, They do not know or cannot find the downloaded Elsinore client file and cannot follow instructions to install it. They simply require something elementary done on their device. I lose that income by giving up after struggling for an hour. Streamline the Remote session process by which the Elsinore .client to automatically download get installed and executed once the customer has confirmed their desire for the Remote Support service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Revise terms of monthly membership.

JA offers a monthly membership apparently implying an unlimited number of questions can be asked. When the members receive a notice to group "like" items together (in ONE day) and stating this is somewhat to the "benefit" of the pros, the member gets angry and JA really makes the pros angry.
    Perhaps the problem could be solved by stating clearly that no more than 25 questions can be asked in one month in obviously legible print.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General