Skip to content

General

Hi Experts! We love your ideas!

Please share your ideas here so we can continue to make the site better for you.

Note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best to do what we can. Please keep the conversation to potential ideas and positive/constructive comments. Lounge rules apply.

270 results found

1. Make a way to hide phone call requests

There needs to be a way to block the "phone call requests" for the veterinary experts. My request center page is getting filled with phone call requests that are days old and I do not take phone calls, now it is hard for me to get to the other requests because they are all pushed to the bottom of the page. It will let me "hide" computer requests I don't want to see anymore, but there is no "hide" option for the phone calls.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clients requesting a refund.

Recently I had a client accept an answer and within minutes get a refund. This client now appears as having 2/2 accept when in fact they should have 1/2. Or, maybe 0/2. How about coming out with a system that tracks clients that continue to request a refund after having accepted the question?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow us to hide phone requests just as we can hide other requests

Allow us to hide phone requests just as we can hide other requests.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Another idea for phone calls stuck on Request Center list

It is really burdensome to have almost 10 open phone call requests. Many times, they are even already accepted responses from another expert. Idea: MAKE SURE EXPERTS "close" their questions. In theory, if the question is closed, it should remove these open phone call requests from our lists.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove negative reports with peer reviews

I have said a few times now that if there are several peer reviews that agree with the posting responses against the negative review it should be removed

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change the rubric to the site (100% money back guarantee) because we work hard and too often customers are getting free legal advice!

This is really getting to me and I'm sure this is being done across the board in one way or another to everyone here.

There is nothing to stop customers from being dishonest-- from getting good, thorough legal advice, and then telling JA they want their money back. There is a lot of dishonesty rampant in this rubric and it's hurting good, hard-working people like us. It's not fair, it's not a measure of our worth as workers here.

Please JA, rethink this policy. People are going to stop giving thorough answers if this keeps happening to them. Example --…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. stop directing customers to specific experts

There was a question with an experts name directly in the question which makes one think that the customer is wanting to work with that expert. Today, knowing that this expert was not online, I took that question. Only to find that the customer never asked for any specific expert but in their view 'the site assigned an expert' to them. This is misleading to the customer and to other experts, as well as makes the customer wait for hours at times because no one wants to pick the question up. How about we make it easier for the expert…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the expert to kill the chat timer

Allow the expert to kill the chat timer. Customers seem mostly pressured to "feed the meter" in chat mode, and often times either decline and disappear for good, or get just as upset when you have to switch to Q&A. I would like the ability to kill the timer or pause the timer indefinitely to get more accepts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After accepting additional service the customer contact should be available to us from the site.

Customers often accept additional service for remote login or phone call and just assume that we have their info. they say great call me and log off and either cant find their way back or just decide its a scam and we get a refund a month later. if we had their phone number we could call and complete the service they paid for.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Experts from other Q&A sites to join JA

Currently JA prevents experts from working on other Q&A or online paid chat sites. I know many experts here need that extra income and work on multiple sites. But per JA policies experts will no longer be allowed to do that. Since many new Q&A sites are coming up, such policies will mean that JA will cease to be competitive as experts may choose sites without such policies. JA please consider allowing experts to work on other sites as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not allow a rating if an expert opts out of a question!

If the expert opts out, due to lack of time, info or other reasons....the customer sometimes gives a "Bad" or "Poor" rating. This should not be allowed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make it easier for clients to tip

I used to frequently get tips from customers, but have not received one in over 2 months. I had a client last night that wanted to tip me, but the screen came up and went away before he was able to. It would be nice to see the clients to easily be able to give their expert a tip if they feel that the service is exceptional. Here's a link to the discussion I had with the client after he posted a second question in order to give me a tip.
    https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/a6f9da81d06045d1b5ec8e72d657ec95

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a category for personal training and fitness/exercise questions.

I think a great category for JustAnswer would be Fitness -- My wife is a personal trainer and group fitness instructor, and has a great knowledge/skill set to answer questions on these topics. It seems it might be a great way to get new customers to the site -- particularly customers with questions about getting starting in physical fitness, workout routines, and training questions that may not be comfortable going to a gym, or don't want to fork out the money for a gym membership and expensive personal trainer. Experts in that category could answer questions, give advice, help people…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Experts able to select which categories they view with particularity

I have multiple legal category admissions, but I can't view them all without also having to sift through ALL the legal categories. I would be more efficient and more capable of identifying stale questions in my category if I could just select which categories I wanted to simultaneously view.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show PROPER ICON for QUESTIONS whose CUSTOMERS who are ONLINE and CAN BE IN CHAT

Hi Friends,
    I have been a heavy user of JA chat service since it has been made available.. I see that working in a LIVE chat session would help resolve customer problems very quickly and eventually result in MORE ACCEPTS and so good earnings.

Current I see CHAT icon beside a question, but when i OPEN THE QUESTION in the chat i SEE 50% cases CUSTOMER WOULD BE OFFLINE.. I feel it would be good if we SHOW proper ICON beside question when CUSTOMER IS REALLY WAITING and is LIKELY to JOIN in CHAT immediately.. It would be great if…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Premium Popup after 1st customer contact is scaring customers

The JustAnswer test of when to show premium services from the 2nd contact to the first contact is scaring customers. I have personally experienced this, and have seen other experts also affected by this.
    The first contact with customers in many cases is to ask questions.
    Providing nothing to the customer on the first contact and then asking for premium services is not right. No wonder the customer either says forget the whole thing, or just wants to continue with textual interaction. Even if they need premium services, they will not accept them after I tell them I cannot continue…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow experts to disable the auto-offering of PSRs for situations where they are not appropriate.

The auto-offering of PSRs like "Secure Remote Assistance" continues to create problems in the computer categories. These offers are worded like they are coming from the expert which creates confusion in situations where the SR will not work such as mobile device problems, printer mechanical problems, unbootable PCs, etc. Please create a switch or a way to manually disable the auto offers so the offer isn't sent on questions like the above. The way the offers are worded make the expert look like a fool in situations like the above because the customer believes the expert is sending the offer…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Develope phone/tablet App

We really need a phone/tablet app. More than half my customers access the site from a phone or tablet and site functionality (picture upload, unseen responses, etc ) seems to suffer when the customer is not a PC or a Mac.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make the proviso "...if you think you have an emergency..." more prominent

The proviso "...if you think you have an emergency...", yadda yadda should be made more prominent than that in the tiny print at the bottom of the customer's home page. This might avoid customers' complaints that their veterinary and medical questions weren't answered in a timely manner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General