Skip to content

Expert

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

448 results found

1. Make an App

I work 14 hours a day, the only time i answer questions is when im on the rd with my phone. The website sucks on a smart phone, i get kicked out of chat, and customers get ****** and think i bailed on them. If we had an app it would be much easier and i could answer questions much faster.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customers required to leave comment for any 1 or 2 ratings.

Due to the amount of 'buzzing' the site does all by itself sending out emails every 24, 48 and 72 hour intervals, customers appear to try to get those emails to stop without having to pay for the service by just rating the Expert poorly.

This is not fair to an Expert that has given a correct answer or hasn't even gotten to that point because they are still gathering information.

If it is required that a customer state why they rated bad or poor service, they may be less apt to do that, but also, it would give both…

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. change the "you have customers waiting" requirement for casual conversations.

Every time a customer writes something like "ok." or "thank you" while I'm working on another question, it forces me to answer them repeatedly in order to move on. For some customers, I end up with long conversations that say "thanks" 4 times long after the answer has already been delivered. Please change that so I'm not tied to this.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reconfigure the customer confidentiality measures so that customers' email addresses are not completely obscured.

This happens to be an issue which was brought up at least two years ago, if not earlier. When a customer asks the Computer experts an email related question, it is absolutely vital that these privacy countermeasures not block out the entire email address. We must be allowed to view the text AFTER the @ symbol.

It wastes time, it frustrates the customer and the expert alike. Based on my admittedly limited knowledge of programming, this doesn't seem like that tough of a nut to ***** and should be addressed as soon as possible.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Expert/Pro Should Not Be Penalized with Poor Service and Bad Service Ratings For Correct Answers

The only way quality will be maintained, Correct Answers will be given and all questions will receive a response is if the fear of a negative rating is removed. An Expert/Pro should have the right to ask for a Peer Review of the Answer and if it is determined to be correct, then the negative rating should be removed. As it stands now, the quality of answers has diminished because Experts/Pros are reluctant to give 'straightforward' Answers, if they do not support the customer's position, or go against what the customer wants to do,

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pay veterinarians better

The suggested tiered payments for veterinarians is abysmal. Suggesting that a person with 8 years minimally of higher education could be paid $2 per question is quite frankly, insulting. All responses should be paid and quality of answers be regularly peer-reviewed, but everyone should receive payment for every thorough answer and have it be worth the time and effort required- $15 at minimum per question.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. remove or reduce the amount of questions an expert can lock

Given the volume of questions and the disparity of some experts being able to lock questions the ability to lock up to five questions in chat plus one in Q&A can be changed to give more experts a chance to answer.

If changing chat to only one question would discourage chat the limit still can be lowered from five to two or three.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send us a email notification if they relist the answer.

Not sure if it just me..I don't get any notification if the customer relists the answer. What you guys think ?

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Re-Structure the new Payment model (VETERINARIANS)

The new tier system and the way in which experts are placed in tiers makes absolutely no sense. It is based on a "computer alogorithm"? Whatever that really means. It seems like it is just a means for Just Answer to pay the experts less. Even if your answers are clear, thought out and empathetic, there is no guarantee you will be placed in platinum. (Which is STILL less than what we were getting paid before, this makes no sense whatesover)- AND THEN, it will change on a weekly basis?!

Experts everywhere are dissatisfied with the new system. "Tiers" are…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. incorporate a customer avoid list for experts.

I'd like to be able to put a customer on my own personal block list. It wouldn't have to actually block the customer, but it would be nice if I clicked on a customer that was in my list, it came up with a message saying I had blocked this customer. This would be great for us to put those customers who we provided a really good answer to that chose to reject the answer or who left us negative feedback or just customers who we would rather not deal with for what ever reason. With the way the customer…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. let us know if we did or did not pass the test when we apply to be an expert in an additional category.

It is extremely frustrating to take a test for a category and never be informed whether or not you can now answer Q's in that category. As far as I can tell, we are not even informed of whether or not we passed the test. Additionally, I think current experts who have passed a particular test should be given precedence when adding new experts.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a tick button for the expert to mark question as 'answer complete' when the customer clearly conveys acceptance of answer

A lot of times the customer says they are happy with the answer and says thank you for your time etc but still does not click 'accept'. Can you please provide a feature wherein an expert at the end of the consult can mark the question as having been answered completely, so that it is flagged and customer service forces 'accept' if customer does not click on the same within a specific period?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide Experts With a JustAnswer Email Address for Customers

Provide Experts with a JustAnswer email, such as ExpertName@justanswer.com for the sole purpose of customers sending necessary documents or items needed to resolve their question. Since using our own email is not allowed nor appropriate, we are currently forced to use other methods that provide no security and require teaching the customer how to do it. It's very inefficient. Even if we weren't able to send outbound email, it would be helpful, and there is no requirement for it to be private, so it would be consistent with being able to peer review, etc.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Record moderator comments differently from Expert Opt Outs.

I see a TON of [Expert Opt Out] tags on the questions in the homework categories. Probably 75% or more of the questions have this tag. When you click on a question, you see that no expert actually opted out...rather it was a Moderator entering a message similar to

"Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Companies problem like Bank of America?

We have different categories. Why we don't just add companies also, people are having issues with customer care, like Bank of America, i am currently working with, people are really dissatisfied with the customer cares and have problem regarding customer care and others...

So, why should not we add companies like this, and get experts from those companies who have worked or working currently solve their problem.

Make a new tab for companies, related with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, etc.

Get a vote from people, which all companies they want to have on your site and needs helping hand…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Kayla Gesek responded

Thanks for the suggestion – there are other considerations for categories, like search terms, so we’re going to ask our paid search team about it, and we’ll let you know what they say. Thanks again, good one!

16. Make the higher tiers more realistic to achieve

Currently, the higher tiers (Gold and Platinum) appear to be unfairly weighed and unrealistic to achieve, no matter how hard you try. Having significantly increased my time writing answers to diligently follow all tips and advice provided by JA on increasing my quality rate, it has made zero difference and some weeks even results in a dip in the score. Where is the incentive for experts to give their time and expertise if they are battling an unrealistic and skewed scoring system? Either this mystery algorithm needs to change and be tweaked or the tiers need to be adjusted to…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Weigh Bad News Properly in Customer Satisfaction Ratings

If customer satisfaction is going to be a primary way experts are evaluated, I suggest that each question have the option to mark it as a "Negative Answer" so that those questions can be properly weighted in evaluating customer satisfaction. Customers with bad news are naturally going to complain more than customers who were able to hear the truth AND what they wanted to hear in an accurate answer. This is especially the case in many of the legal categories.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Snooze button for customers waiting questions

Allow us to reply to another customer first witha 2- or 3-minute snooze button (maximum use 2-3 times per question).

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Go back to the old payment system!

This new payment model has resulted in me earning far less than I was earning. I am not sure what was wrong with the old system, but it likely yielded better answers. Now you have experts snagging every question possible and not only the ones they are most qualified to answer. This has to be leading to less satisfaction on the customer side. Previously I had a very high rate of answers being accepted because I only chose questions that I could provide a quality answer for.
    If my 2 cents could be passed up the chain of command, I…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not allow refunds for multiple answered questions or for any answer that also was awarded with a bonus.

If a customer felt good enough regarding an answer to award a bonus, or that your service was good enough to receive additional payments for additional answers then there should be no refund allowed. I just recently had a customer ask me several different questions that took several hours of research to find the answers and she knew she was paying for each answer and she awarded a bonus on each with high praise. Then she was given a refund on all of them. No explanation why was given to me from the customer or Just Answer moderators. That's not…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Expert