Skip to content

General

Hi Experts! We love your ideas!

Please share your ideas here so we can continue to make the site better for you.

Note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best to do what we can. Please keep the conversation to potential ideas and positive/constructive comments. Lounge rules apply.

270 results found

1. Consider eliminating the minimum $5 charge for call offers we are allowed to make to customers.

I would truly like to see the $5 minimum up-charge for a phone call eliminated for times when I choose to offer a call to a customer. I know that some customers cringe at the up-sell and view my offer as insulting rather than a desire to truly best help them with their questions and issues.

Now, especially with new customers I can see a real potential benefit to experts being able to offer them a call for the price-point that they have chosen for only a question. Most customers with whom I speak are very thankful and impressed with…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Consider eliminating the minimum $5 charge for call offers we are allowed to make to customers.

I would truly like to see the $5 minimum up-charge for a phone call eliminated for times when I choose to offer a call to a customer. I know that some customers cringe at the up-sell and view my offer as insulting rather than a desire to truly best help them with their questions and issues.

Now, especially with new customers I can see a real potential benefit to experts being able to offer them a call for the price-point that they have chosen for only a question. Most customers with whom I speak are very thankful and impressed with…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give antiques experts a read only email account so that customers can directly email photos.

We need our own email (read only) with the customer's info blocked out
    just to receive photos. So many can't or would rather not use the clunky photo uploader.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stop allowing customers to stop self refunding with a 5 star rating

customer is clearly satisfied with a 5 star. Allowing them to then refund themselves or ask for a refund is insulting to the expert that has taken the time with them to satisfy them. Allow this enough times and the customer learns how to get a free answer. Even allowing only a 1/2 refund would be better than a full one so we are compensated with time spent with them.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On Answer Request Center page, change label on feedback from "not my expertise" to "choose not to answer"

When you wish to remove a question from the page and it isn't that the question is too hard or other causes, it says "Not my expertise". In some cases, it is just that you choose not to answer the question. I think that label is a misnomer and it should say "choose not to answer" or remove from list" Some questions I can answer just fine, but choose not to as I feel the customer would prefer a vet for some questions. It is not that it isn't my expertise.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change HVAC auto replies

Would like to suggest the auto reply questions be changed for the hvac category. Currently the site asks if customer has checked the filters and thermostat. Only about 3% of hvac problems are caused by these to issues. Also the very first thing people do when a unit fails is start by changing filters. I am noticing many new customers are actually offended by the filter question.A better auto response would be to ask for model on equipment so expert can provide assistance specific to their unit.THat is first question an expert usually has to ask to make sure what…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Video to help customers!!

Video to help customers how to insert images would be a big help. To this day, I constantly get customers asking how to insert a image. It would be nice to have a video to share with the customer on how to insert a image if they have to show us something.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A different sound for priority questions compared to new questions

A different sound for priority questions compared to new questions would help me when I am not at my PC, but I can still hear it. Eg, while in kitchen etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →