Skip to content

General

Hi Experts! We love your ideas!

Please share your ideas here so we can continue to make the site better for you.

Note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best to do what we can. Please keep the conversation to potential ideas and positive/constructive comments. Lounge rules apply.

270 results found

1. Show Hidden Requests Selectively

I have a suggestion that would improve the functionality of your site. You have a feature called "show hidden requests," which shows ALL hidden requests (which could be dozens and dozens of requests). The feature would be far better if it allowed the experts to SELECT specific hidden requests to be shown, instead of all of them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hidden Questions Should Not Make A Sound

Once you have hidden a question the "ding" should not go off if that question pops back up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New layout for Active requests to keep organized.

After a week with JA, I now understand importance of not opting out. With that being said I think it would be helpful if the experts could sort through the numerous Active Requests/non-response requests in their queue as we wait for customers to respond. I have over 20 non responses for 2-4 days at any given time and I'm a neat freak when it comes to workflow lol. As a solution, maybe based on dates, like 2 days old, 3 days old, etc., kind of like an email inbox. This would help to navigate and manage request in an optimal…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stop blocking premium service offers

once the original expert posts a premium service offer it is locked to him. Even when he opts out of or is opted out of a question, no new expert is allowed to post a premium service offer. In my mind this is a BUG. and should be fixed. But i was told to put it on this page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New customers are frustrated with the auto premium service offer (live phone call ) in the homework category.

Phone call service is not at all relevant in the writing home work category questions. Neither the customer nor the expert want it but it seems they use the button unknowingly and jump in to trouble. Experts can't send offer for premium service like email delivery as the thread already has another offer. New customers ask why the system is made this much difficult for them. Please review this policy. Remove the live phone call option from writing category. Or else, make experts possible to send premium service offers irrespective of other services offered in the thread.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is like the 5th time I have seen AI say check fuel rail. Makes absolutely no sense

[Second opinion] We have a Nissan Altima SE and it won't start (2003). We pulled the codes and it said Cam position sensors which we replaced. It also said VVTI solenoids which we replaced. We also replaced the crank position sensor and fuel pump. We tried locking the car with the key and unlocking it but still won't start. Took it to a mechanic who said it gets spark for one revolution and then no spark. It seems to be a security system failure but we are not positive. It cranks well but won't start.
    JA: Are you certain it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve this link functionality (http://screencast.com/t/kjfZmUVU)

Since this link (http://screencast.com/t/kjfZmUVU) is not much useful to the Experts/Professional, I would like to work a little bit on that.
    I suggest to do a survey to the Experts/Professionals and ask them, what is the most popular copy they always type in their answers.

Also, we can let our Experts/Professionals customize this link per category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please do not let the site ask for a log in when an Expert is in the middle of posting a reply.

Please do not let the site ask for a log in when an Expert is in the middle of posting a reply.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please make questions display darker.

The very light shade of blue used to display questions is so hard to see I am straining my eyes. I can't figure out how to make my computer display it more darkly, I already have contrast at maximum.

Can you please make the questions a darker shade of blue?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow us to remove phone requests from the request page

You have to give us the opportunity to remove phone requests from our request page lest they overtake the page and county in which I live.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. list of experts' main username against their mini profile name

I would like a list of experts' main username against their mini profile name which would facilitate private messaging them. Currently, the member search box on the private messenger: new private message page only accepts the main username which isn't shown in the conversation.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To share more ****** questions, Experts shouldn't be allowed to post to more than 3 questions at a time to make it fair to other Experts.

Being in a country with a poor Internet connection, many times I don't get a chance to view any ****** questions. They are mostly hand-me-downs from other Experts.

There are not enough ****** questions because Experts can post to as many as they want.

Once an expert has posted to a question it makes it very hard to answer as the second Expert.

Sometimes the customer will pay the Expert who then opts out. We then have to take it up with you folks if a customer decides not to pay the second Expert who helped them, because they don’t…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove This Level of Competitiveness Among the Experts, Is It Really Neccessary?

Just Answer has made answering questions by experts too competitive by 1) paying extremely low wages, therefore we will steal others questions in the hopes just to make another buck, 2) make us "lock" questions, in order to "keep us competitive" or keep us from being lazy, or whatever the reasons are. A failure to lock a question we have been working on for even 2 seconds, another expert can steal It, even if we have been working on an answer for 20 minutes and almost complete 3) making it acceptable to steal others questions, and 4) not paying us…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't Alienate Women With Limited Catagories to Choose From In Home Improvement

I find the categories under Home Improvement to be somewhat alienating to women's interests inside and around the home. Examples of their interests might include Interior Design, Decorating, Kitchen and Bath Design, Space Planning, Organization, and everything else that doesn't fall under Electrical, Plumbing, and Appliance Categories, the current Home Improvement options to select from.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Request Center changes

As far as the guidelines for No Click Ratings number 1:
    It has been 72 hours (3 full days) since the customer’s last post on the page.

That can be difficult and time consuming to figure out. Since I see you are redesigning the Request Center may I suggest some type of warning icon or color change when it has gone past the 72 hours, to make it easier for the Experts to find them and in turn takes less time away from actually helping customers.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Consider eliminating the minimum $5 charge for call offers we are allowed to make to customers.

I would truly like to see the $5 minimum up-charge for a phone call eliminated for times when I choose to offer a call to a customer. I know that some customers cringe at the up-sell and view my offer as insulting rather than a desire to truly best help them with their questions and issues.

Now, especially with new customers I can see a real potential benefit to experts being able to offer them a call for the price-point that they have chosen for only a question. Most customers with whom I speak are very thankful and impressed with…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Consider eliminating the minimum $5 charge for call offers we are allowed to make to customers.

I would truly like to see the $5 minimum up-charge for a phone call eliminated for times when I choose to offer a call to a customer. I know that some customers cringe at the up-sell and view my offer as insulting rather than a desire to truly best help them with their questions and issues.

Now, especially with new customers I can see a real potential benefit to experts being able to offer them a call for the price-point that they have chosen for only a question. Most customers with whom I speak are very thankful and impressed with…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?