Skip to content

General

Hi Experts! We love your ideas!

Please share your ideas here so we can continue to make the site better for you.

Note that we may not be able to fulfill all requests, but we’ll try our best to do what we can. Please keep the conversation to potential ideas and positive/constructive comments. Lounge rules apply.

270 results found

1. have free follow ups for every question

I would love to see free follow ups on every question as I find that I get a better accept rate when I offer a free follow up at the end of my answer. People like to see freebees and it makes them know we care about how they are doing. It benefits not only me but the site as well as I get repeat business which then gets the site repeat business

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. iPhone pm messages don't work

For years now I send request you can't pm anyone thru iPhone any model iPhone or you can't reply to anyone private pm messages in inbox. It works only on using regular pc can you fix that im sure iphone all users have problem thank you

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop notifications to an expert once expert opts out of the question

Stop notifications to an expert once that expert opts out of the question.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. pay us fortnightly for our work - helps with cashflow

I would more arduously work on client's queries if I knew I was getting regular cashflow for it; once per month seems too long and twice per month or fortnightly matches my billing cycle

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Upgrading the customer to a higher level will sell better. (edit to previous suggestion)

JA attracts customers with low price offers, but that makes higher price offers such as Additional Services look like a bait and switch.

It might be better to post a menu of services at the outset. for example:

• Just a quick pat answer. $10, (different ranges for each category)
    • Brief case and situation analysis. 30 minutes or so $35-$50
    • In depth analysis, coaching in repairs, medical or other proceedings, up to a week on and off. $120-$200
    • Web site design, life coaching, engineering, CAD design quoted individually.

That sets the customer up for a lot more money right from the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the new format,communicating with other experts is virtually impossible.We can no longer click on an experts listing.

Bring back the previous ability to click on the experts name to get to his or her listing so that communication an occur. As it stands now,unless you are dealing with one specific question and specific category of the answer,there is no communication or any information about the expert that is available.There are numerous occasions where incorrect answers are given but personal messages are now impossible to post to that expert.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Award chips if the customer bails out after clearly stating that he is satisfied with the input.

Too many times the experts work long and hard to get the customer a proper rectification of the problem at hand, only to see that the customer bails out, requests a refund, and there are no funds to offer a no click accept. When this occurs, the CS reps should be allowed, on an as-needed basis, to award chips to have a chance for the expert to offset the loss. Say up to 100 chips. Now, if the Q was for 20, and the spin garnered 50, only 20 should be awarded. That is fair as fair can be.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Secure Remote Assistance Requested amount $39 as default

REALLY like the idea of adding remote desktop as the service for customers in addition to the calls.
    One thing though, I notice the amount is $26 total, but I have always been quite successful with $39 total as the amount for the remote desktop.
    I know I can decline and send my own Additional service request but it can get confusing.
    Is there any chance you could set the amount at $39 instead when they request it? I really believe thats a fair value and as I said, I have had great success with it in the past.
    Just…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a HIDE button to the "Additional Requests" on main request page

Is there ANY WAY that a HIDE button can be added to the "Additional Requests" that have been added to the main request page?
    I'm seeing MANY additional requests "clutter" my display at the top of the page, and it slows my ability to see new questions being posted.
    If this is on the "to do" list, please raise it to a HIGH priority!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Getting paid

How does an expert get paid for questions answered and viewed by customer but not given a rating? Days go by and customer just does not rate or just does not want to. This is like going to work on a project and not getting credit because it does not get looked at.

Solution: Charge the customer. If we finish with customer but customer views answer and doesn't rate within a time period, expert gets credited for work done. Time period should be 7 days after customer viewed with no response. Automated emails still can go out but we should…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/31c38e854a19401eb81c10231c1440d7

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/31c38e854a19401eb81c10231c1440d7
    Questions like above & Questions asking for UNLOCK Codes should be "made" to Rate / Pay.
    These type questions require different Knowledge & also money that the Expert has to pay out of Pocket.
    IF the Answer is 100% correct or the UNLOCK Code is 100% correct, then the Customer should NOT be able to Opt Out, Not Rate or use the excuse that the Dealer is going to cost them money.
    Experts do NOT Design the vehicles or Electronics & when Out of Pocket expense (from expert) comes into play, this needs to be expressed to the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make secure remote sessions free.

It almost always takes far less time to resolve a customer's problem if you can create a secure remote session and just fix it for them rather than passing instructions back and forth in chat. But many customers won't do it because it involves extra money.

If secure remote sessions were free:

1) Experts would answer more questions in the same amount of time.
    2) Customers would be happier because their problems would be resolved more quickly.
    3) Customers would be more satisifed because they wouldn't have to invest the time to try to fix the problem and go back…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lock a phone call option for the initial expert to give him first dibs after payment failure issue is resolved.

Presently when payment fails, expert answering the question is told to wait for customer service to resolve it. The status of the payment doesn't change on the question thread, and the original expert gets no special notice when payment has been made. That allows another expert to take the phone call while the initial expert is still watching the for an alert from customer service.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. more clearly explain the payment structure and deposits to customers.

Recently, many non-native english speakers are saying they are confused about why they are told they only owe $5, and then are changed a lot more. Obviously, in the immigration category, not everyone has mastered the english language and they do not fully comprehend the set-up. And who suffers? Experts who have done the work, only to he their question either closed before getting any ratings, or refunded fully, because the site doesn't clearly explain what this all means.

I fear the marketing might be at worst, misleading, and at best, confusing.
    Please fix this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change your refund policy

Customers should only be allowed to get refunds after 48 hours or a week. I have a customer who came back asking for a rewrite after a whole month, and I'm worried she'll ask for a refund. And another thing, we should be involved in the decision whether or not to give a refund.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have concerns regarding the auto phone call feature.

Many of my customers dont want a phone call and get irritated when the request pops up. This leads to confusion and also them getting angry. Would it not be better that the phone call request is sent by the expert who is actually answering the question? This will give us, the experts, more control on whether a phone call request is feasible in any given conversation.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop the computer generated questions to the customer. Most the time it makes us look stupid. We need Year, Make & Model.

Computer generated questions to the customer are mostly off topic or wrong for what the customer needs.
    Makes us look stupid, especially if the customer thinks it is real & not generated.
    Then the customer becomes agitated or suspects the site as useless.
    Separate the asking of "Year", "Make" & "Model"

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Experts getting marked as Favorites!!

I love the new system where customers can marks us as their favorites! How ever, it would be nice to be able to click on the customer to see which customers are marking us as their favorites so if they request us in the future, we can identify them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back peer conversations

Too many "experts" on car categories are admitted into brands they have no idea how they work. Peer conversations are necessary so if the tech is now on point we can advise them the correct info or over post if they are way off base. We need to be one team here . Not fight with each other . The customer is important and truly need our help . Take this seriously please .

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it so that when we hide questions from our Request Center, they remain hidden.

It is cumbersome to have to re-hide the same questions over and over again every time you re-open the Request Center page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?