Skip to content

Expert

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

448 results found

1. New Category: Health (or Medical) needs, very much, these days, a COVID19 sub-category!

The Health (or Medical) super-category needs, very much, these days, a COVID19 sub-category!
    (Customers do inquire on that subject. It would show awareness.)
    I hope that this is obvious. If it is not, I rest my case!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. change ways to pay for telephone call

Phone calls need to have some basic, guaranteed payment when now we have reduced underlining question pay.
    I had four phone calls lately.
    I confirmed that they were willing to pay and wanted to call. Two of them said that they did not want to pay after we had long conversation.
    That is two hours out of my life. Now, you feel being cheated and taken advantaged.
    It is highly suggested that we need to have some type of guaranteed payment for phone calls. Or we need higher percentage for the 52 so that we can have some make-up of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Other payment methods other than paypal (possibly through a bank account).

Hello,

I am finding it difficult to access paypal payments as I live in a different country from my country of origin and paypal makes it difficult to use a card from a bank from a different country in my paypal account (actually they refuse cards from banks from other countries).

Is there another way we can access payments other than paypal? It would be very helpful if I can connect my bank account details (I live in South Africa) and receive payments directly in this bank account.

I am aware that there are fees that apply when it comes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. give us 2 completed boxes

Hi,

I have mentioned that it is inherently unfair to rate an Expert on customer engagement solely based on the first time the Expert clicks Completed.

The following question is a good illustration of this:

https://professional-secure.justanswer.com/chat/index/36c14db17d5e43f7834e293c5fd135ec

The odds that my first answer was correct are quite high, but this is the first customer I ever encountered with this type of question who was not in fact being scammed and actually was contractually involved the the World Bank. What are the odds of that?

After he corrected my completely understandable misunderstanding, I posted 17 times before I was able to understand…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fix the mobile app so it does not automatically select the Answer box.

The mobile app automatically selects the Answer box, so I am no longer able to use the mobile app as a method to communicate unless it is for a follow up after the question has already been answered. Are there any plans to make the mobile app work in a way that does not automatically select the Answer box until the Expert is ready?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Structural engineering category

Most projects of the type we get on JA (no bridges or skyscrapers) DO NOT involve structural engineering. And few structural engineers will stick their neck out responding to an actual structural engineering issue as they become legally liable for life and their survivors become liable after their death regardless any disclaimers for damages or failures the systems involved.
    ******* Since there are so many engineering specialties I suggest changing the category to "Engineering assistance and estimations" that opens the category widely and allows helpful comments and advice to be given so no risks are involved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please reconsider the policy of offering Phone Calls

Time & time again in the Tax category, we receive negative comments from customers on various trials that the "offer" of a telephone call is either not read correctly or is worded in such a way that the customer feels compelled to respond negatively by feeling we are scamming them.
    After offering a negligible fee for a trial membership (tax customers often have only 1 question & react negatively to the word "membership" in anything), then we hit them with a $52. option; they immediately react negatively & we have to try to build trust with them before we really…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make bonuses for certain types of questions benefit the people who are regularly answering those types of question

Hi there! I just wanted to give feedback on the new Animal Behavior bonus.

While the bonus to help initiative is nice, it's a bit penalizing to the people who have already been hopping in to help answer these questions.

For example, someone who completely ignores behavior questions only has to answer 150 questions to get the full bonus, where as I (who answered 189 of them last month according to my report) will have to answer 339 questions to get the full bonus.

These questions are usually long, involved, and time consuming. It would be nice to see incentive…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change these short bonus periods.

I would like to comment on this new two week Bonus program that you have instituted. I believe it severely penalizes those experts that at other times answer questions in the veterinary category making it impossible to meet the required level for the bonus. Equally important this makes it impossible to even meet the base level of question answering during these bonus periods. Unless Just Answer is controlling the questions that we even see, during this time I go from having questions to answer at all times to having no questions to answer for hours if not days during these…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer Feedback

I have had multiple customers request to rate me differently after they have rated me negatively, however out system do not offer this. I think it would be ideal to allow the customer to adjust their rating one more time. I think if it were a forever option it would cause problems, but give them two opportunities to make a decision.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give more transparency to the tier payment rating system

I feel like the lack of feedback in the weekly payment systems is detrimental to the expert. I kept getting tagged for "expert engagement". Seeing as I was chatting with almost every single customer, I had to go back and forth with expert help.

Come to find out, it was due to the amount of time I was waiting before clicking "complete" on an answer where the client never replied.

This has very little to do with the quality of my answers, especially when a customer is not re-engaging in the conversation.

We should know exactly how the system grades…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow experts in other categories to review questions for quality

Trying to please the computer system is frustrating, and a computer/algorithm is not a good judge of quality.

Pay experts 1-2 dollars per question to review any questions outside of their own category. This allows experts to judge answers based on quality (and not the "correctness" of the answer).

This will give all experts the opportunity to earn when their own category is slow, and also provide all experts with knowledge of how to write a good answer through the answers they rate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. One click locks the question

Instead of clicking on the question once, then selecting to lock it, just allow one click to lock the question. It will be more efficient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Answering questions in the correct category but listed as the wrong category

Many times there is a customer that needs help with electrical exam questions. These questions find there way to the electrical expert, however we are being shut down from answering them because the site says put these questions into the Homework category. These questions are specific to the electrical trade and not homework. The homework experts do not have the knowledge or experience to answer these questions. Either allow us electrical experts to answer them or make them dual category. Right now the customer doesn't get their answers from experts that understand these questions. Customers lose, experts lose, JA loses…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a follow up feature.

It would be beneficial to both experts and customers to have a flag or follow up feature for questions that have already been completed. Sometimes after the initial completion, the dialogue continues and may require a follow up or additional post. If the expert is the last one to post, the question ends up in the "All" questions section if "My Questions" and needs to be searched for. If there was a way to flag it or manually move it to "Needs Reply" that would be helpful in order to finish the conversation properly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I suggest having a max of three trouble codes diagnosed.

There are occasions when a customer posts a list of fault codes and expects diagnosis for all of them. This can literally take hours. Most of the time the question sits there and nobody picks it up because of the involvement required to answer properly. This could be done through moderation or giving experts the opportunity to tell the customer that site policy is no more than three codes per question. The expert could then offer the customer to pick the three they would like or the expert can choose. After the customer would be directed to open a new…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide an "out of the office" option

I would like to be able to click on something in a question to have Just Answer say something like, "The Expert who is assisting you will be out of the office for several hours but will then return and further assist you. Thank you for your patience and understanding." This is a common business practice that people use in their email programs and could be very useful here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More choices on why I'm declining a question

Please add, at least:
    Another expert is already working on this question
    I received this question even though I'm not authorized in this category

Perhaps other experts can suggest a few more reasons

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NOT Take 25% of my Tips/Bonuses. We should keep ALL our tips!

Any tips or bonuses should 100% go to the expert. Why should JA get a 25% cut?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a 'Cryptocurrency & Web3' category

Hello Everyone

Perhaps ..a 'Cryptocurrency & Web3 .. would be HOT new category. It's coming down the pike for everyone and more and more want to be involved and need questions / insight about this sphere... I had one just tonight.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as a strong suggestion.

Thanks for reading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)